1 2 3 4


Hey guys, how are you?
Some time without posting pose pack, but I came back and I LOVE THIS WORK
About 1 month ago, I started working on it, and today, I bring to you, I'm proud of myself: p
It is a pose pack with objects like: [CHAMPAGNE, NUTELLA, ELEVATOR] made ​​by me and studiostargirls.
I hope you enjoy.

Description.:

.Two poses of couples, 2 single pose, 1 pose bonus
.Objects: Nutella
          Elevator
          Champagne
.With Pose List

Images.:


 ____________...____________





POSE BONUS.:


Codes.:

[For those who do not use pose list]

a_champagne_1
a_champagne_2male
a_champagne_2female
a_champagne_03
a_champagne_04male
a_champagne_04female
a_champagne_05
a_nutella_posebonus 

Download.:

2 Responses so far.

Leave a Reply

    Category

    • (2)
    • (5)
    • (2)
    • (2)
    • (16)
    • (6)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (5)
    • (2)
    • (2)
    • (16)
    • (6)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (5)
    • (2)
    • (2)
    • (16)
    • (6)
    • (1)

    Category

    • (2)
    • (5)
    • (2)
    • (2)
    • (16)
    • (6)
    • (1)